Cost of Services
Initial visit–1 1/2 hour session with acupuncture
Follow up–1 hour appointment with acupuncture
1 hour herbal consultation
Download & complete the appropriate form, and bring it with you for your initial visit.
To make an appointment,
F A Q
- WHAT IS TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE?
- HOW DOES TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE DIFFER FROM WESTERN MEDICINE?
- WHAT IS QI ?
- HOW DOES ACUPUNCTURE WORK?
- DOES ACUPUNCTURE HURT?
- WHAT IS A TYPICAL TREATMENT LIKE?
- WHAT ARE CHINESE HERBS?
- WHAT IS MOXIBUSTION?
- CAN ACUPUNTURE BE EFFECTIVE WHEN OTHER TREATMENTS HAVE FAILED?
- HOW DO YOU BECOME AN ACUPUNCTURIST? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PRACTITIONER?
- DO YOU TAKE INSURANCE?
- WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- Costs, Forms, Appointments
- Events and News
- Resources and Links
- Contact and Map
- The Pulse (Blog)